Vitalicious products are a life saver for me! From chocolate muffins and muffin tops to brownies and breakfast sandwiches, they have helped me feel like I’m not really on a diet. All of their products are in the 80-100 calorie range (with the exception of vitasandwich; still only 150 calories), low fat, high in fiber and protein (to satisfy your hunger!) and contain up to 15 important vitamins & minerals. When I am craving an extremely fattening breakfast, I can pop a vitasandwich in the microwave or toaster oven. It satisfies the craving and I feel so much better about myself. All of these great products can be purchased in your local supermarket or on their website @ http://www.vitalicious.com/. The website is really great; there you can find nutritional information and recipes that incorporate your favorite Vitalicious food.
- Quirky Item of the Week: Babycakes Cake Pop Maker
- What We’re Loving Right Now: Kitchen Cabinet Ipad Mount by Belkin
- What We’re Loving Right Now: Keurig Coffee Maker
Latest posts by The Daily Quirk (see all)
- VIDEO: Rebecca Romijn Shares ‘The Librarians’ Season 2 Details! - October 23, 2015
- VIDEO: Christian Kane Shares ‘The Librarians’ Season 2 Details! - October 23, 2015
- VIDEO: John Kim Shares ‘The Librarians’ Season 2 Details! - October 23, 2015