What You’ll Need:
Time to get crafty!
Step One: Spray paint your wooden bangles with your color of choice. You’ll probably want to apply at least two coats.
Step Tw0: When the paint is completely dry, use your Paint Pen to decorate however you like! It’s that simple!
- DIY Gold Stripe Stone Ring by The Perfect Pear
- DIY Heart Racer Back Top by Clones ‘N’ Clowns
- DIY Dipped Shell Necklace by I Still Love You
Managing Editor of The Daily Quirk, lover of books, and best friend to a miniature dachshund. Occasionally tweeting out random thoughts via @AshleyTDQ.
Check out more from Ashley Gebhardt on TDQ…
Latest posts by The Daily Quirk (see all)
- VIDEO: An Interview with ‘The Clockwork Crown’ Author Beth Cato - September 30, 2015
- What We’ve Been Reading: September 2015 - September 26, 2015
- What We’ve Been Watching: September 2015 - September 23, 2015