If you’ve never had anything flavored with Prickly Pear Syrup (which you’ll need to purchase to make this yummy drink), it is best described as a mix between watermelon, strawberries, and kiwi. I don’t know how it does it, but the Prickly Pear Syrup actually makes tequila taste less like something I should be using to remove nail polish and more like something I want to be drinking. The recipe from 20 Something Cupcakes also includes orange liqueur, which adds a little kick to the prickly pear’s sweetness and rounds out this perfect little margarita. To learn how to make your own Prickly Pear Margaritas visit 20 Something Cupcakes for the full recipe!
- Light and Fresh Piña Colada Recipe by Spabettie
- Strawberry Watermelon Slushie Spritzer by Rachel Cooks
- Apple and Cucumber Cooler Recipe by Girl Cooks World
Managing Editor of The Daily Quirk, lover of books, and best friend to a miniature dachshund. Occasionally tweeting out random thoughts via @AshleyTDQ.
Check out more from Ashley Gebhardt on TDQ…
Latest posts by The Daily Quirk (see all)
- The Unhealthy Quest for a Thigh Gap - May 24, 2016
- Your First Time…Getting Your Legs Waxed - May 23, 2016
- VIDEO: Rebecca Romijn Shares ‘The Librarians’ Season 2 Details! - October 23, 2015