What Makes this so fun (besides the joystick, because ya know, everyone loves a joystick) is that it makes iPad game playing more interactive. It’s much easier to play a game with friends and feels more like playing an actual video game then passing time on an over sized smartphone.
- What We’re Loving Right Now: iPhone 5
- Quirky Item of the Week: Fridgeezoo Refrigerator Pets
- Quirky Item of the Week: Babycakes Cake Pop Maker
Managing Editor of The Daily Quirk, lover of books, and best friend to a miniature dachshund. Occasionally tweeting out random thoughts via @AshleyTDQ.
Check out more from Ashley Gebhardt on TDQ…
Latest posts by The Daily Quirk (see all)
- VIDEO: Rebecca Romijn Shares ‘The Librarians’ Season 2 Details! - October 23, 2015
- VIDEO: Christian Kane Shares ‘The Librarians’ Season 2 Details! - October 23, 2015
- VIDEO: John Kim Shares ‘The Librarians’ Season 2 Details! - October 23, 2015