In one scene, Imogene is at a club with Lee and she’s had a little too much to drink. After Lee tells her the best way to get rid of the body-on-fire feeling is to drink a little more, Imogene lets go of her inhibitions and makes the best of the night. In what appears to be a scene from the following morning, Zelda barges into Imogene’s room to discover that her daughter and Lee are in the same bed. This leads Zelda to ask a very important question, and it ends with a sigh of relief. In the final clip, Imogene is using the restroom when she gets an unexpected visit from Lee when he doesn’t knock before entering.
Directed by Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini, Girl Most Likely hits theaters nationwide on July 19.
This video is no longer available.
- Ruffalo & Paltrow will finally be sharing “Thanks for Sharing” this September
- VIDEO: Check out a an advance look at “Stuck in Love”
- Sundance darling “Fruitvale Station” hits theaters!
I’m a video game playing, lapel pin collecting, rubber duck hoarding, cat-obsessed twenty-something that dances to the music in her head regardless of who is watching.
Check out more from Chelsie Skroback on TDQ…
Latest posts by Ashley Gebhardt (see all)
- How to Tell if You’ve Made a Lifelong Best Friend - March 16, 2015
- Richard Linklater and Ellar Coltrane discuss the making of ‘Boyhood’ – a film over a decade in the making. - January 22, 2015
- Movie Myths: Rom-Com Edition - November 1, 2014