These fun little candles come in a wide variety of scents for any occasion, and inside each candle is a ring valued from $10 USD to $5,000 USD. Better yet, these candles are priced at only $24.95 USD, so they don’t break the bank. They are also made with soy wax, which makes them earth friendly and much safer than typical candles.
I recently received a Diamond Candle as a late 6-year anniversary gift from my fiancé, and I was so excited. Submerged in my watermelon scented candle sat a gold foil wrapped ring just taunting me, so I immediately lit it and waited. The total amount of burn time to easily remove the ring was about six to eight hours, maybe a little more.
Once the foil was showing, I removed the tiny package from the wax and unveiled my silver plated claddagh ring. I would guess this ring isn’t valued at more than $20, but it fits my finger and it’s a great conversation piece. Besides, the “prize at the bottom of the cereal box” feel makes burning a candle that much more exciting.
So ladies, if you are looking for a fun exciting gift for yourself or think your special someone needs a little push in the right direction, remember Diamond Candles. It’s a two-in-one gift that’s easy on the wallet, oh and they smell great too.
- Quirky Item of the Week: Game of Thrones Coasters
- Quirky Item of the Week: Colour Me Good Coloring Books
- Quirky Item of the Week: Cara McGee’s Adagio Fandom Signature Tea Blends
I’m a video game playing, lapel pin collecting, rubber duck hoarding, cat-obsessed twenty-something that dances to the music in her head regardless of who is watching.
Check out more from Chelsie Skroback on TDQ…
Latest posts by The Daily Quirk (see all)
- VIDEO: An Interview with ‘The Clockwork Crown’ Author Beth Cato - September 30, 2015
- What We’ve Been Reading: September 2015 - September 26, 2015
- What We’ve Been Watching: September 2015 - September 23, 2015